Revealing and Equipping Prophetic Encouragement — Awakening and Connecting Heart-level Connect between us and Jesus — Exploring Radical Generosity — Helping Others Fulfill their Destiny
“So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.”
2 Peter 1:19 (New American Standard Bible)
As a ministry, we believe a significant part of our PURPOSE includes:
- Revealing the inexhaustible and generous character and intentions of God’s Eternal Heart towards each of us;
- Providing prophetic (revelatory) insight and encouragement from God’s heart for individuals and corporate groups, strengthening vision for supernatural life;
- Helping strengthen a sustainable and growing prophetic community in Utah (USA);
- Leading and motivating others to share God’s encouragement with others on a daily basis;
- Equipping others to not only “hear” the voice of God, but to “know” (intimately experience) and understand His heart and His ways upon the earth for them personally, as well as their specific role within God’s Kingdom;
- Rekindling the reality of life being lived from one’s heart;
- Cultivating and demonstrating a deepening vision for heart-level, extreme generosity;
- Encouraging others over the depths of God’s desires for Kingdom relationships; and
- Understanding and strengthening redemptive or restorative prayer for others.
Ultimately, our DESIRE is to see God’s Kingdom established on this earth where people are set free in their hearts to passionately and with much extravagance love God and others with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. We also desire to help others walk with clear understanding about God’s destiny within their lives, knowing that they are a valuable and esteemed treasure in His eyes.
To this end, we believe God has called us to help BUILD and ENCOURAGE the body of Christ towards greater maturity and fruitfulness within each of these vision areas. As such, we see our primary role and purpose as a ministry to challenge the body of Christ with fresh revelation from God’s heart regarding these vision areas, leading to deeper levels of experienced freedom, understanding and courage in the hearts of believers world wide. We seek to lead by example, both in the experiential journey of our lives, as well as in the equipping teaching and imparting of resources we offer.
Our underlying desire is to be a voice and a brightly shining lamp in this hour, representing those who will with radical abandonment traverse the world and carry the glory of God’s eternal Love in their hearts, His manifested presence in their lives, and the power of blessing and encouragement on their tongues.
“All this will be because the mercy of our God is very tender, and heaven’s dawn is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and death’s shadow, and to guide us to the path of peace.” Luke 1:78-79 (The Living Bible)